Impact of clinical status and salivary conditions on xerostomia and oral health-related quality of life of adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 62–69, February 2012
How to Cite
Busato, I. M. S., Ignácio, S. A., Brancher, J. A., Moysés, S. T. and Azevedo-Alanis, L. R. (2012), Impact of clinical status and salivary conditions on xerostomia and oral health-related quality of life of adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00635.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Submitted 14 February 2011; accepted 22 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!