Cognitive vulnerability and the aetiology and maintenance of dental anxiety
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 17–25, February 2012
How to Cite
Edmunds, R. and Buchanan, H. (2012), Cognitive vulnerability and the aetiology and maintenance of dental anxiety. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 17–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00636.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Submitted 5 November 2010; accepted 22 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!