Self-assessed oral health, cognitive vulnerability and dental anxiety in children: testing a mediational model
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 8–16, February 2012
How to Cite
Carrillo-Díaz, M., Crego, A., Armfield, J. M. and Romero, M. (2012), Self-assessed oral health, cognitive vulnerability and dental anxiety in children: testing a mediational model. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00646.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Submitted 7 April 2011; accepted 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!