An analysis examining socio-economic variations in the provision of NHS general dental practitioner care under a fee for service contract among adolescents: Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 70–79, February 2012
How to Cite
Telford, C., Murray, L., Donaldson, M. and O’Neill, C. (2012), An analysis examining socio-economic variations in the provision of NHS general dental practitioner care under a fee for service contract among adolescents: Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00649.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Submitted 30 January 2011; accepted 16 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!