Effect of 5% fluoride varnish application on caries among school children in rural Brazil: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 267–276, June 2012
How to Cite
Arruda, A. O., Senthamarai Kannan, R., Inglehart, M. R., Rezende, C. T. and Sohn, W. (2012), Effect of 5% fluoride varnish application on caries among school children in rural Brazil: a randomized controlled trial. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00656.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Submitted 6 January 2011; accepted 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!