Socio-behavioural predictors of young adults’ self-reported oral health: 15 years of follow-up in the The Norwegian Longitudinal Health Behaviour study
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 210–220, June 2012
How to Cite
Åstrøm, A. N. and Wold, B. (2012), Socio-behavioural predictors of young adults’ self-reported oral health: 15 years of follow-up in the The Norwegian Longitudinal Health Behaviour study. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 210–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00657.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Submitted 12 April 2011; accepted 4 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!