A community-randomized controlled trial against sugary snacking among infants and toddlers
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Special Issue: 4th International Meeting: Methodological Issues in Oral Health Research – Intervention Studies
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, pages 43–48, February 2012
How to Cite
Mohebbi, S. Z., Virtanen, J. I. and Vehkalahti, M. M. (2012), A community-randomized controlled trial against sugary snacking among infants and toddlers. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 43–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00665.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Submitted 5 November 2010; accepted 24 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!