Estimating emergence sequences of permanent teeth in Flemish schoolchildren using interval-censored biplots: a graphical display of tooth emergence sequences
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Special Issue: 4th International Meeting: Methodological Issues in Oral Health Research – Intervention Studies
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, pages 49–55, February 2012
How to Cite
Cecere, S., Leroy, R., Groenen, P. J. F., Lesaffre, E. and Declerck, D. (2012), Estimating emergence sequences of permanent teeth in Flemish schoolchildren using interval-censored biplots: a graphical display of tooth emergence sequences. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 49–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00666.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Submitted 18 November 2010; accepted 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!