Orthodontic treatment attitude versus orthodontic treatment need: differences by gender, age, socioeconomical status and geographical context
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Special Issue: 4th International Meeting: Methodological Issues in Oral Health Research – Intervention Studies
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, pages 71–76, February 2012
How to Cite
Deli, R., Macrì, L. A., Radico, P., Pantanali, F., Grieco, D. L., Gualano, M. R. and La Torre, G. (2012), Orthodontic treatment attitude versus orthodontic treatment need: differences by gender, age, socioeconomical status and geographical context. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology, 40: 71–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0528.2011.00669.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Submitted 1 November 2010; , accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!