Predictors of pain associated with routine procedures performed in general dental practice
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 343–350, August 2012
How to Cite
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Health Research Clinician Scientist Award. Grant Number: CS/2008/08/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!