Four-year incidence and predictors of tooth loss among older adults in a southern Brazilian city
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 396–405, October 2012
How to Cite
De Marchi RJ, Hilgert JB, Hugo FN, dos Santos CM, Martins AB, Padilha DM. Four-year incidence and predictors of tooth loss among older adults in a southern Brazilian city. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2012; 40: 396–405. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education – Capes
- Brazilian Ministry of Education
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development – CNPq
- Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!