Oral health-related quality of life is important for patients, but what about populations?
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Special Issue: Festschrift in Honour of John Spencer
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s2, pages 39–43, October 2012
How to Cite
Slade GD. Oral health related quality of life is important for patients, but what about populations? Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2012; 40 (Suppl. 2): 39–43. All rights reserved. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- NIH/NIDCR. Grant Number: R21DE018980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!