Interdisciplinary health promotion: a call for theory-based interventions drawing on the skills of multiple disciplines
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology
Special Issue: Festschrift in Honour of John Spencer
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s2, pages 49–54, October 2012
How to Cite
Newton JT. Interdisciplinary health promotion: a call for theory-based interventions drawing on the skills of multiple disciplines. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 2012; 40 (Suppl. 2): 49–54. All rights reserved. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!