Human cutaneous irritation: induced hyporeactivity
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
© 1987 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 193–198, October 1987
How to Cite
Lammintausta, K., Maibahi, H. I. and Wilson, D. (1987), Human cutaneous irritation: induced hyporeactivity. Contact Dermatitis, 17: 193–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1987.tb02712.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 April
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.