Sodium – lauryl – sulphate – induced cutaneous irritation
Comparison of white and Hispanic subjects
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
© 1988 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 136–140, August 1988
How to Cite
Berardesca, E. and Maibach, H. I. (1988), Sodium – lauryl – sulphate – induced cutaneous irritation. Contact Dermatitis, 19: 136–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1988.tb05512.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 10 March 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.