Part of this study was presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists, London, UK, July 1994.
Prognosis of occupational hand dermatitis in metalworkers *
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
© 1996 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 27–30, January 1996
How to Cite
Shah, M., Lewis, F. M. and Gawkrodger, D. J. (1996), Prognosis of occupational hand dermatitis in metalworkers . Contact Dermatitis, 34: 27–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1996.tb02107.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.