Dichloronitrobenzene: a reappraisal of its skin sensitization potential
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
© 1996 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 55–58, January 1996
How to Cite
Basketter, D. A., Sholes, E. W., Fielding, I., Dearman, R. J., Hilton, J. and Kimber, I. (1996), Dichloronitrobenzene: a reappraisal of its skin sensitization potential. Contact Dermatitis, 34: 55–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1996.tb02113.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.