Bufexamac is a frequent contact sensitizer
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 63–64, January 1996
How to Cite
Kränee, B., Derhaschning, J., Komericki, P. and Aberer, W. (1996), Bufexamac is a frequent contact sensitizer. Contact Dermatitis, 34: 63–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1996.tb02118.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.