Methyldibromoglutaronitrile is an important contact allergen in The Netherlands
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 118–120, February 1996
How to Cite
de Groot, A. C., de Cock, P. A. J. J. M., Coenraads, P. J., van Ginkel, C. J. W., Jarman, B. A., an Joost, T., van der Kley, A. M. J., Melnardi, M. M. H. M., Smeenk, G., van der Valk, P. G.M., van der Walle, H. B. and Weyland, J. W. (1996), Methyldibromoglutaronitrile is an important contact allergen in The Netherlands. Contact Dermatitis, 34: 118–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1996.tb02142.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!