Members of the standardization group on non-invasive methods for quantification of patch test reactions: T. Agner (Copenhagen), E. Berardesca (Pavia), A. Bircher (Basel), P. J. Coenraads (Groningen), T. Fischer (Stockholm), P. J. Frosch (Dortmund), R. Golhausen (Munich), J.-M. Lachapelle (Brussels), A. Lathi (Oulu), H. I. Maibach (San Francisco), D. van Neste (Tournai), J. Pinnagoda (Singapore), J. Serup, chairman (Copenhagen), R. A. Tupker (Groningen), R G. M. van der Valk (Nijmegen), J. H. Wahlberg (Stockholm).
Guidelines on sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) exposure tests
A report from the Standardization Group* of the European Society of Contact Dermatitis
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 53–69, August 1997
How to Cite
Tupker, R. A., Willis, C., Berardksca, E., Lee, C. H., Fartasch, M., Atinrat, T. and Serup, J. (1997), Guidelines on sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) exposure tests. Contact Dermatitis, 37: 53–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1997.tb00041.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 18 March
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.