Intra- and inter-individual variations in transepidermal water loss on the face: facial locations for bioengineering studies
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2007
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 243–247, May 1999
How to Cite
Schnetz, E., Kuss, O., Schmitt, J., Diepgen, T. L., Kuhn, M. and Fartasch, M. (1999), Intra- and inter-individual variations in transepidermal water loss on the face: facial locations for bioengineering studies. Contact Dermatitis, 40: 243–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.1999.tb06057.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 23 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.