Late skin reaction to iodixanol (Visipaque®): clinical manifestations, patch test study, and histopathological evaluation
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 348–353, December 2006
How to Cite
Delgado-Jimenez, Y., Perez-Gala, S., Aragüés, M., Sanchez-Perez, J. and Garcia-Diez, A. (2006), Late skin reaction to iodixanol (Visipaque®): clinical manifestations, patch test study, and histopathological evaluation. Contact Dermatitis, 55: 348–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2006.00957.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.