Allergic contact stomatitis presenting as geographical tongue with pruritus
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© Blackwell Munksgaard 2009
Volume 60, Issue 2, page 106, February 2009
How to Cite
Waroquier, D., Evrard, L., Nelis, M. and Parent, D. (2009), Allergic contact stomatitis presenting as geographical tongue with pruritus. Contact Dermatitis, 60: 106. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2008.01352.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!