Aluminium chloride hexahydrate at 2% is insufficient to trace contact allergy to aluminium
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 183–184, September 2008
How to Cite
Bruze, M., Lundh, K., Gruvberger, B. and Hindsén, M. (2008), Aluminium chloride hexahydrate at 2% is insufficient to trace contact allergy to aluminium. Contact Dermatitis, 59: 183–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2008.01394.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.