Characterization of the polysensitized patient: a matched case–control study
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 22–30, July 2009
How to Cite
Carlsen, B. C., Andersen, K. E., Menné, T. and Johansen, J. D. (2009), Characterization of the polysensitized patient: a matched case–control study. Contact Dermatitis, 61: 22–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2009.01573.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication 18 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.