Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
Shoe contact dermatitis from dimethyl fumarate: clinical manifestations, patch test results, chemical analysis, and source of exposure
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 249–260, November 2009
How to Cite
Giménez-Arnau, A., Silvestre, J. F., Mercader, P., De la Cuadra, J., Ballester, I., Gallardo, F., Pujol, R. M., Zimerson, E. and Bruze, M. (2009), Shoe contact dermatitis from dimethyl fumarate: clinical manifestations, patch test results, chemical analysis, and source of exposure. Contact Dermatitis, 61: 249–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2009.01628.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!