Conflicts of interest: Magnus Bruze is a member of the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) Expert Panel (REXPAN).
Linalool – a significant contact sensitizer after air exposure
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 32–41, January 2010
How to Cite
Christensson, J. B., Matura, M., Gruvberger, B., Bruze, M. and Karlberg, A.-T. (2010), Linalool – a significant contact sensitizer after air exposure. Contact Dermatitis, 62: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2009.01657.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.