Conflict of interests: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose. The content of this article has not been published previously and is not otherwise submitted for publication.
Filaggrin null mutations and association with contact allergy and allergic contact dermatitis: results from a tertiary dermatology clinic
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 89–95, August 2010
How to Cite
Carlsen, B. C., Johansen, J. D., Menné, T., Meldgaard, M., Szecsi, P. B., Stender, S. and Thyssen, J. P. (2010), Filaggrin null mutations and association with contact allergy and allergic contact dermatitis: results from a tertiary dermatology clinic. Contact Dermatitis, 63: 89–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2010.01748.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 3 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.