Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
Nickel reactivity and filaggrin null mutations – evaluation of the filaggrin bypass theory in a general population
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2011
How to Cite
Ross-Hansen, K., Menné, T., Johansen, J. D., Carlsen, B. C., Linneberg, A., Nielsen, N. H., Stender, S., Meldgaard, M., Szecsi, P. B. and Thyssen, J. P. (2011), Nickel reactivity and filaggrin null mutations – evaluation of the filaggrin bypass theory in a general population. Contact Dermatitis, 64: 24–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2010.01815.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.