Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
Occupational allergic contact dermatitis caused by basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 365–367, December 2010
How to Cite
Kiec-Swierczynska, M., Krecisz, B., Chomiczewska, D., Swierczynska-Machura, D. and Palczynski, C. (2010), Occupational allergic contact dermatitis caused by basil (Ocimum basilicum). Contact Dermatitis, 63: 365–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2010.01821.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.