Conflicts of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare. Funding by the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research.
Preservatives and fragrances in selected consumer-available cosmetics and detergents
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 265–272, May 2011
How to Cite
Yazar, K., Johnsson, S., Lind, M.-L., Boman, A. and Lidén, C. (2011), Preservatives and fragrances in selected consumer-available cosmetics and detergents. Contact Dermatitis, 64: 265–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2010.01828.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.