Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
A Summary of shoe allergic contact dermatitis caused by dimethyl fumarate in Spain
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 122–123, August 2011
How to Cite
Silvestre, J. F., Toledo, F., Mercader, P., Giménez-Arnau, A. M. and on behalf of the Spanish Research Group of Allergic Contact Dermatitis due to Dimethyl Fumarate in Spain (2011), A Summary of shoe allergic contact dermatitis caused by dimethyl fumarate in Spain. Contact Dermatitis, 65: 122–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2011.01925.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.