The critical review of methodologies and approaches to assess the inherent skin sensitization potential (skin allergies) of chemicals Part II
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: The Critical Review of Methodologies and Approaches to Assess the Inherent Skin Sensitization Potential (skin allergies) of Chemicals
Volume 66, Issue Supplement s1, pages 25–52, April 2012
How to Cite
Thyssen, J. P., Giménez-Arnau, E., Lepoittevin, J.-P., Menné, T., Boman, A. and Schnuch, A. (2012), The critical review of methodologies and approaches to assess the inherent skin sensitization potential (skin allergies) of chemicals Part II. Contact Dermatitis, 66: 25–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2011.02004_3.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.