Conflicts of interest: Tove Agner and Thomas Diepgen have given lectures at meetings sponsored by Basilea and are/have been consultants to the company and/or have received honoraria from Basilea. The other authors have no conflicts. Funding: Region Zealand Research Fund and the Danish Working Environment Research Fund.
Hand eczema: prevalence and risk factors of hand eczema in a population of 2274 healthcare workers
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 200–207, October 2012
How to Cite
Ibler, K. S., Jemec, G. B. E., Flyvholm, M.-A., Diepgen, T. L., Jensen, A. and Agner, T. (2012), Hand eczema: prevalence and risk factors of hand eczema in a population of 2274 healthcare workers. Contact Dermatitis, 67: 200–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2012.02105.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.