Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts.
High frequency of false-positive reactions in attempted patch testing with acrylate/methacrylate mixes
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 157–161, September 2012
How to Cite
Goon, A. T.-J., Bruze, M., Zimerson, E., Goossens, A., Goh, C.-L. and Isaksson, M. (2012), High frequency of false-positive reactions in attempted patch testing with acrylate/methacrylate mixes. Contact Dermatitis, 67: 157–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0536.2012.02106.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 1 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.