Presented at Niigata Dermatological Society Meeting on April 13, 1991 commemorating the retirement of Professor Yoshio Sato.
Transient bullous dermolysis of the newborn
Retention of anchoring fibril- and basal lamina-like structures in keratinocytes and evidence of collagenolysis
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 496–501, December 1992
How to Cite
Hashimoto, K. and Eng, A. M. (1992), Transient bullous dermolysis of the newborn. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 19: 496–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.1992.tb01603.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Accepted April 14, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.