Presented in part at the American Society of Dermatopathology Meeting, Atlanta, December 1990.
Histologic regression in malignant melanoma: an interobserver concordance study
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 126–129, April 1993
How to Cite
Kang, S., Barnhill, R. L., Mihm, M. C. and Sober, A. J. (1993), Histologic regression in malignant melanoma: an interobserver concordance study. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 20: 126–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.1993.tb00228.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Accepted July 19, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.