Dematology, Ltd., 605 E. Baltimore Pike, Media, PA. 19063-1734, USA
Characterization of unmyelinated axons uniting epidermal and dermal immune cells in primate and murine skin
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 20–29, January 1998
How to Cite
Egan, C. L., Viglione-Schneck, M. J., Walsh, L. J., Green, B., Trojanowski, J. Q., Whitaker-Menezes, D. and Murphy, G. F. (1998), Characterization of unmyelinated axons uniting epidermal and dermal immune cells in primate and murine skin. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 25: 20–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.1998.tb01685.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Accepted July 2, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!