The data contained in this manuscript was presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Gross and Microscopic Dermatology Symposium on February 7, 2004.
Nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy and calciphylaxis with pseudoxanthoma elasticum-like changes
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
2006 Blackwell Munksgaard
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 695–700, October 2006
How to Cite
Lewis, K. G., Lester, B. W., Pan, T. D. and Robinson-Bostom, L. (2006), Nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy and calciphylaxis with pseudoxanthoma elasticum-like changes. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 33: 695–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2006.00490.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Accepted for publication August 21, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.