Expression of dicarbonyl/l-xylulose reductase (DCXR) in human skin and melanocytic lesions: morphological studies supporting cell adhesion function of DCXR
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 535–542, July 2007
How to Cite
Cho-Vega, J. H., Vega, F., Schwartz, M. R. and Prieto, V. G. (2007), Expression of dicarbonyl/l-xylulose reductase (DCXR) in human skin and melanocytic lesions: morphological studies supporting cell adhesion function of DCXR. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 34: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2006.00661.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication August 12, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.