In the following the term pagetoid squamous cell carcinoma in situ is used instead of the older term pagetoid Bowen’s disease.
Ber-EP4 enhances the differential diagnostic accuracy of cytokeratin 7 in pagetoid cutaneous neoplasms
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Blackwell Munksgaard 2007
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 366–372, April 2008
How to Cite
Sellheyer, K. and Krahl, D. (2008), Ber-EP4 enhances the differential diagnostic accuracy of cytokeratin 7 in pagetoid cutaneous neoplasms. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 35: 366–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2007.00814.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication April 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.