Lobular panniculitis at the site of glatiramer acetate injections for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. A report of two cases
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
Blackwell Munksgaard 2007
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 407–410, April 2008
How to Cite
Ball, N. J., Cowan, B. J., Moore, G. R. W. and Hashimoto, S. A. (2008), Lobular panniculitis at the site of glatiramer acetate injections for the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. A report of two cases. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 35: 407–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2007.00819.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication April 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.