Scrotal and penile papules and plaques as the initial manifestation of a cutaneous metastasis of adenocarcinoma of the prostate: case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 681–684, July 2008
How to Cite
Wang, S. Q., Mecca, P. S., Myskowski, P. L. and Slovin, S. F. (2008), Scrotal and penile papules and plaques as the initial manifestation of a cutaneous metastasis of adenocarcinoma of the prostate: case report and review of the literature. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 35: 681–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2007.00873.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication July 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.