Discordance in the histopathologic diagnosis of difficult melanocytic neoplasms in the clinical setting
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
Blackwell Munksgaard 2008
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 349–352, April 2008
How to Cite
Lodha, S., Saggar, S., Celebi, J. T. and Silvers, D. N. (2008), Discordance in the histopathologic diagnosis of difficult melanocytic neoplasms in the clinical setting. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 35: 349–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2007.00970.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication November 27, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.