First authors of this article.
Investigation of the effect of UV irradiation on DNA damage: comparison between skin cancer patients and normal volunteers
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 760–765, July 2009
How to Cite
Mabruk, M. J. E. M. F., Toh, L. K., Murphy, M., Leader, M., Kay, E. and Murphy, G. M. (2009), Investigation of the effect of UV irradiation on DNA damage: comparison between skin cancer patients and normal volunteers. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 36: 760–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2008.01164.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication August 25, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.