The use of elastin immunostain improves the evaluation of melanomas associated with nevi
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 845–852, August 2009
How to Cite
Kamino, H., Tam, S., Tapia, B. and Toussaint, S. (2009), The use of elastin immunostain improves the evaluation of melanomas associated with nevi. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 36: 845–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2008.01170.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication August 25, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.