The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense or the US Government.
Solitary superficial angiomyxoma: an infrequent but distinct soft tissue tumor
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Special Issue: Case Reports
Volume 36, Issue Supplement s1, pages 56–59, October 2009
How to Cite
Satter, E. K. (2009), Solitary superficial angiomyxoma: an infrequent but distinct soft tissue tumor. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 36: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2008.01216.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication November 23, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.