A case report of inflammatory nonscarring alopecia associated with the epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor erlotinib
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1303–1307, December 2009
How to Cite
Pongpudpunth, M., Demierre, M. F. and Goldberg, L. J. (2009), A case report of inflammatory nonscarring alopecia associated with the epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor erlotinib. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 36: 1303–1307. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2009.01275.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication February 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.