Multiple clustered dermatofibroma: case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages e42–e45, September 2010
How to Cite
Gershtenson, P. C., Krunic, A. L. and Chen, H. M. (2010), Multiple clustered dermatofibroma: case report and review of the literature. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: e42–e45. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2009.01325.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication April 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.