Early skin biopsy is helpful for the diagnosis and management of neonatal and infantile erythrodermas
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 249–255, February 2010
How to Cite
Leclerc-Mercier, S., Bodemer, C., Bourdon-Lanoy, E., Larousserie, F., Hovnanian, A., Brousse, N. and Fraitag, S. (2010), Early skin biopsy is helpful for the diagnosis and management of neonatal and infantile erythrodermas. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: 249–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2009.01344.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
- Accepted for publication April 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!